Lionel Messi: Barcelona star green lights transfer for Arsenal star - report

                                     Lionel Messi
LIONEL MESSI has green lighted the arrival of Arsenal ace Mesut Ozil.


Spanish news outlet Don Balon reckon the Argentine superstar is happy for the Gunners ace to join.
Ozil has now entered the final year of his contract in north London and is yet to pen an extension.
He looks destined to leave Arsenal in the summer and his agent has been putting out feelers.
It’s suggested talks have been held with the Catalans and a move is now a real possibility.
Messi is reportedly enthusiastic about Ozil’s potential arrival given his extensive Champions League experience.
He’s not unfamiliar with La Liga either.
Gunners supremo Stan Kroenke has said he wants Ozil to stay at the club.
Speaking last month, the German international admitted he was flattered.
"It's very nice to hear that [Kroenke's comments] and to see that - he's the major shareholder," Ozil told Sky Sports.

Ozil spent three years at Real Madrid before joining Arsenal in 2013.
"I'm happy here, and I do my job to 100 per cent as I always have. I give everything and leave it all on the pitch for the team.
"The most important thing is football. I want to give everything, 100 per cent for this club.
"It's important for me to give my all and enjoy playing as well. Whatever else happens, we will see in the future."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messi's last stand: Barcelona's Champions League dream set to end in Paris   The Argentine is desperate to win another European t...